Ignite are looking for a creative and highly skilled Digital Designer to join our hybrid work London-based agency.
You will be responsible for;
- Helping spearhead the creative on all our websites and digital output
- Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
- Informing UI & UX decisions on all new websites
- Have knowledge of current accessibility guidelines and how to apply to projects
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- Driving simplicity and genuine usability in all work
- Create inspiring design ideas and execute across a range of digital channels (Website, Apps and social channels)
- Making improvements and design amends to our client’s existing websites
- Taking creative responsibility for projects from initial brief through to finished product
- Responding productively to changing deadlines and priorities
- Selling work effectively both internally and with clients
A conceptual thinker, motivated to stay on top of emerging and new digital trends and industry innovation whilst finding ways to apply these within their own work. Ideally someone with at least 2+ years agency experience. You should be adaptable, able to both lead, support and execute projects on time and to the highest standards.
You should be varied in your creative approach, constantly exploring new ideas and striving to seek the best possible outcome. You should also be proficient in articulating your rationale both verbally and in written form. Able to lead client-facing presentations and explain your work and thought process.
You should be able to work independently or as part of a group, seeking assistance from both the Head of Design and Creative Director when needed. The role will require you to work closely with our Digital Strategy and Website Development teams, alongside our other creatives to ensure work is delivered to the highest standards.
You should be able to provide excellent design and creative expertise in line with the brief, team and audience objectives. Finding innovative ways to translate our client’s brands into the digital space through cutting edge websites, apps and digital campaign work. You will also have a real responsibility for developing approaches and solutions that will help shape our future practices.
Your portfolio should be polished and showcase various projects that answer the role requirements. Show us relevant things you’ve done or achieved and that genuinely excite you. What we look for in a teammate is someone who’s thoughtful, skillful, and enjoyable to work with. Every person we hire is someone we see ourselves working with for the long run.
- Adobe CC
- Motion design experience and how to apply to websites and digital campaign work
- Knowledge of AR creative using either Spark or Adobe Aero.
Flexible home working + hours
23 day + holiday
Christmas-New Year period off
Annual bonus dependent on performance