We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive, with a particular interest and experience in Paid Media platforms to work with the agency’s broad international client base.
Ignite has a niche in the hospitality industry, working with many industry leading hotel, restaurant and bar chains internationally, and therefore a passion for, or understanding or experience working with this industry is a distinct advantage.
Overseen by a Digital Marketing Manager and our Head of Paid Media, from the outset you will be responsible for implementing the paid digital marketing of a wide range of client campaigns across a variety of platforms.
We need someone with a solid understanding of digital marketing who can set up, monitor and optimise campaigns across a wide variety of paid media platforms at once, as well as manage advertising budgets with attention to detail and diligence.
The role requires an organised, analytical, hard-working and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.
This role sits firmly within our digital-specialist team, so competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are essential. Specific experience with paid search,, Facebook/Instagram ads and Google Analytics is essential. SEO and TikTok ads knowledge is a distinct advantage. This is not an entry level position; solid existing knowledge of digital marketing platforms is required, although comprehensive and hands-on training will be provided by the team to enhance your development.
The role will include:
- Digital media planning and hands- on implementation
- Platform setup – particularly Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok advertising
- Optimisation of multi-channel digital advertising campaigns (across Search & Social)
- SEO projects
- Market research and keyword volumes analysis
- In-depth reporting of digital marketing KPIs via Google Analytics and the ability to give analysis of campaign performance data
- Writing client-facing reports from said data
Desired Skills & Experience
- Be organised, proactive and highly detail-oriented
- Have strong analytical mindset and be able to provide actionable insights
- Happy to work as a team, but also able to work proactively and independently
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology
- An all-round understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good working knowledge of Google Ads
- Good working knowledge of Facebook / Instagram Ads
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Dedication to achieving a great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
- Excellent standard of written English skills
- Digital marketing agency experience an advantage
- 1-2 years minimum work experience at digital marketing executive/coordinator level
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking and having fun with our hospitality-loving team!
- Hybrid working model (most come in 1-2 per week if based in/around London)
- Freedom to move around and work from any TOG in London https://www.theofficegroup.com/
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas to New Year studio shutdown
- Genuinely flexible working hours
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free access to gyms across the TOG office estate
- Remote working will be considered
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials