We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a well experienced Digital Marketing Manager – ideally with a strength in paid media – to work with the agency’s broad hospitality client base. From the outset you will be responsible for implementing the paid digital marketing of a wide range of client campaigns across a variety of platforms.
We need someone with a solid understanding of digital marketing who can strategise, set up, monitor and optimise campaigns across a wide variety of paid media platforms at once, as well as manage advertising budgets independently.
The role requires an organised, analytical, hard-working and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.
This role sits firmly within our digital-specialist team, so competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are essential. Specific experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics; plus a strong knowledge of SEO is a distinct advantage.
The role will include:
- Marketing strategy and digital campaigns planning
- Platforms setup – particularly Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Implementation of multi-channel digital advertising campaigns (Search & Social)
- In- depth Reporting of digital marketing KPIs via Google Analytics and Insights Analysis
- SEO auditing and improvement projects
- Market research and gap analysis
- Retrieval and analysis of campaign performance data
- Writing client-facing reports from said data and making client presentations and recommendations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Be organised, proactive and detail-oriented
- Have strong analytical mindset and be able to provide actionable insights
- Happy to work as a team, but also able to work proactively and independently
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology
- An all-round understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good working knowledge of Google AdWords
- Good working knowledge of Facebook Ads
- Good working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Dedication to achieving a great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
- Excellent, fluent standard of written and spoken English skills
- Confident and enthusiastic manner in discussing digital marketing with clients
- Digital marketing agency experience an advantage
- 1-2 years minimum work experience at Manager level is a distinct advantage
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking and having fun to feel most at home with our social and hospitality-loving team!
- Laptop provided
- 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working will be considered
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Other perks such as pension scheme and health insurance dependent on location
Please note that these are full-time, permanent positions. Remote working will be considered.