We are seeking a Lead Creative Designer who blends creative and strategic thinking. Has a passion for big concepts and pushing the boundaries of design. Someone who can bring their expertise and creativity to our team and push our design output to the next level. You’ll be working closely alongside our clients, developing design strategies, and maintaining a high level of quality across all design work.
As a senior member of our design team, you will play a key role in elevating our design output and inspiring our team to think bigger and more creatively. You will also be a key player in shaping the design direction of the agency. Contributing to our design strategy, and maintaining a high level of quality across all design work. Additionally you will be responsible for helping mentor our next generation of creative talent, and helping them reach their full potential.
- You are a highly organised and motivated individual.
- Ideally someone with at least 5+ years agency/studio experience.
- You can demonstrate a proven track record of creating impactful designs across visual identity design, advertising campaigns and digital applications, that captivate audiences and leave a lasting impression.
- You are varied in your creative approach, constantly exploring new ideas and striving to create unique and memorable experiences.
- You can develop design strategies that meet client goals and objectives, while pushing creative boundaries and exploring new design solutions.
- You love to work collaboratively alongside clients to understand their audience, business goals and project requirements..
- You are able to lead client-facing presentations and explain your work and thought process.
- You are proficient in articulating your rationale both verbally and in written form.
- You are able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop concepts and campaigns that align with our clients’ goals and objectives.
- You are adaptable, able to both lead, support and execute projects on time and to the highest standards.
- You can manage multiple design projects simultaneously, ensuring that deadlines are met and quality is maintained
- You can conceptualize and execute innovative and visually stunning designs that communicate our clients’ message effectively and with impact.
- You either have experience, or are willing to mentor and guide junior designers. Providing constructive feedback and helping them develop their skills and produce high-quality work.
- You are motivated to stay on top of new digital trends and industry innovation whilst finding ways to apply these practices within your own work and wider team
- You are willing to contribute to the development of the agency’s design strategy, identifying areas for improvement and growth.
- At least 5 years of experience in graphic design agency, with a strong portfolio of work that showcases a diverse range of work across both branding and digital design.
- Expert knowledge of Figma
- Expert knowledge of Adobe apps
- Basic After Effects and motion design skills, or ability to convey an idea to motion team
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to translate complex ideas into effective designs.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with both clients and team members.
- Experience mentoring and guiding junior designers.
- A passion for design and a desire to stay up to date with the latest design trends and best practices.
- Hybrid working model (most come in 1-2 per week)
- Freedom to move around and work from any TOG in London https://www.theofficegroup.com/
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas to New Year studio shutdown
- Genuinely flexible working hours
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free access to gyms across the TOG office estate
- Remote working will be considered
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials
How to apply
At Ignite we’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace and believe that diversity drives our creativity and innovation. We are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We therefore actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities
To apply for this position please send a short covering letter detailing your suitability along with a link to your portfolio site.