Ignite is looking for a creative and highly skilled Mid to Senior level Motion Designer, with strong art direction skills to join the team. A love of all things movement, we’re looking for someone who is excited about how motion + brands work together. You’ll work closely alongside our Creative Director to build out the creative vision of client projects and brands, as we increasingly place motion at the heart of our creative processes.
- The requirement is for a candidate skilled in both 2D & 3D creative..
- The correct candidate will be able to execute perfectly balanced compositions swiftly, and with flawless execution across both long and short form animation/video.
- You’ll be someone who’s looking to make an impact, have big ideas, push our motion output forwards and not be afraid to get stuck in and make rich, moving experiences for our clients.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to execute on ideas rapidly.
- You’ll have one direct report of our existing dedicated motion designer
- Ideally coming from a graphic or motion design background you should have a strong visual eye and an acute attention to detail
- Create best in class motion for brand identities, campaigns and animation projects
- Able to flex with ease between 2D motion graphics and 3D animation
- Ability to create concepts, storyboards, styleframes and animatics
- Ability to cut mood films for pitches and internal work when required
- Work closely and collaborate with the creative teams, feeding into and developing concepts
- Confidently present ideas and motion back to the wider creative teams as well as external clients and partners
- Keep up to date with the latest motion and design trends and champion new ways of working within the studio
- Confidently work across multiple motion projects on different timescales
- Have responsibility over your own workload, managing your time effectively and delivering to deadline and within budget
- Come from motion agency background
- Have a good working knowledge of motion workflow pipeline
- Expert experience using After Effects
- Confident editing skills with Premiere Pro
- Good working knowledge of Cinema 4D
- 2D/3D compositing skills
- Proficient in the usual design tools – Photoshop and Illustrator
- Awareness of current trends in both motion and design
- Knowledgeable on the fundamentals of great story-telling and how to apply to both film and motion briefs
- Comfortable expressing your ideas through storyboards and/or treatments
- Strong understanding of the importance of brand systems, tone of voice and guidelines
- A team player who has the ability to flex and adapt their creative approach depending on the projects scale and requirement
- A video production background and interest in campaigns and shoot production
- Hybrid working model (most come in 1-2 per week)
- Freedom to move around and work from any TOG in London https://www.theofficegroup.com/
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas to New Year studio shutdown
- Genuinely flexible working hours
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free access to gyms across the TOG office estate
- Remote working will be considered
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials