We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to assist our 3 Project Manager’s drive our client’s projects through the agency. Working closely alongside our marketing, digital, strategy, design and development specialists, our Project Management team is responsible for delivering all live client works to timeline and budget, following a diligent approach and well structured process.
The role requires a highly organised, proactive, confident and versatile person – you’ll be responsible for assisting the PMs to keep projects on track, keeping clients well informed, staying one step ahead and problem solving when curveballs inevitably hit.
You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and in-control even when juggling deadlines under considerable pressure.
Ideally you will have an understanding of digital project work; both website and campaign processes, and be comfortable voicing your opinions during collaboration with the project team.
The ideal candidate should naturally be in their comfort zone when coordinating people; be able to communicate with ease, provide confident client and internal-team counsel, deal with difficult situations with a calm head, and lead meetings efficiently.
The role will include:
- Creating and updating project plans for each client
- Mapping out dependencies for each piece of activity
- Creating and updating projects & team bookings on our PM software
- Driving work from phase to phase
- Acting as the glue between teams
- Chairing project meetings to ensure stages happen to schedule and process
- Introduce clients to the specialists at relevant points, then pulls back to let them discuss their specialist work – be the facilitator
- Giving regular and proactive status updates to clients
- Defining and work to milestones, gaining client sign off when necessary
- Managing and ensure checklist process
- Responsible for ensuring retainer time is being used, based on Marketing Planner’s plan
- Highlighting potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally 1 years project delivery/event management/account management experience
- Ability to:
- assist on the delivery complex projects within timeline and budget
- prioritise delivery of simultaneous projects effectively
- produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track
- maintain momentum on the project, with a talent for pushing the project along – keeping everything on track
- Some understanding of requirements and lifecycle for typical digital projects such as: Website design+build, HTML Email campaigns, SEO projects, digital marketing campaigns
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for branding, marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Be a highly organised, proactive individual with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Experience using any kind of project management tool, perhaps gantt charting tools, Avaza, Trello, Asana, or Google Suite
- Agency experience an advantage