We are looking for a well-experienced Project Manager to drive our client’s technology projects through the agency in the most skilled and efficient manner.
Working as part of a project management team of 4, each with a project specialism, your’s would be focused predominantly on our tech projects, which is an exciting and ever-building part of Ignite’s services. Most projects will be managing the planning, design and development of our clients’ new websites, but will also extend to app development and the onboarding of new clients to our sister company FUSE’s software.
At Ignite we have well developed PM processes, which will require your expertise from scoping new projects to detailed project planning once they hit. You’ll be expected to map out timelines and dependencies for each piece of activity. You will need to juggle a multitude of projects across different clients from phase to phase, ensuring all clients are kept up to date at each key milestone and are clear on what’s expected of them. You’ll chair client project kick-off meetings and regular milestone meetings, bringing the team together internally with regularity to ensure the projects are kept on track in terms of hours and profitability..
You should have a detailed knowledge of website & app project processes, but ideally a wider understanding of marketing and agency production; across strategy, branding, digital campaign & social media projects.
The role requires a confident, organised, analytical, pro-active and versatile person – you’ll be responsible for keeping your projects on track, keeping clients well informed, staying one step ahead and problem solving when curveballs inevitably hit. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and in-control even when juggling deadlines under considerable pressure.
Although outwardly you will take on a skilled PM-pure role, internally your creative/intuitive feedback will add value to the work being produced.
The ideal candidate should naturally be in their comfort zone when managing and coordinating people; able to communicate well with ease, provide confident client counsel, deal with difficult situations, motivate the production teams to do their best work and lead meetings independently & efficiently.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years project delivery at management level
- Advanced working knowledge of digital with a background of PM’ing website/app builds
- Strength in tech testing and QA
- Strong understanding of requirements and lifecycle for other typical digital projects such as: organic social media, paid digital advertising, CRM/email campaigns
- Appreciation and passion for great creative works; our websites are design-led and creatively standout
- Excellent project management skills, able to:
- deliver complex projects within timeline and budget
- manage and prioritise delivery of simultaneous projects effectively
- produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track
- maintain momentum on the project, with a talent for pushing the project to exceed expectations
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Experience of writing functional & technical specifications
- Be a highly organised, proactive individual with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team and independently
- Be commercially minded to ensure projects stay on track in terms of budget and agency hours spent
- Experience using project management tools & Google Suite
- Agency experience preferred
- Hybrid working model (most come in 1-2 per week)
- Freedom to move around and work from any TOG in London https://www.theofficegroup.com/
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas to New Year studio shutdown
- Genuinely flexible working hours
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free access to gyms across the TOG office estate
- Remote working will be considered
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials