We are looking for a well experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager in the US to drive the strategic digital solutions for our clients. You will be working with our US-based Account team (based out of New York and Florida) to drive the digital marketing solutions for our clients. Ignite’s client base are predominantly hospitality based; with Puttshack, Smith & Wollensky, Pacific Catch and Strega to name a few, so we’re looking for somebody who loves hospitality and has a genuine excitement and passion for restaurants, bars, hotels, food, drink and interesting experiences.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing digital marketing strategies across some of our largest clients in the agency. Mainly focused on digital channels, we need someone who is willing and able to be involved in the entire funnel of digital works – from strategic consultation right through to channel setup, campaign optimisation, budget management and reporting, to website CRO and SEO.
A solid understanding of broad, integrated strategic marketing is also essential, as we always take a holistic approach to integrate digital campaigns with website CRO, branding, and offline activations for success. You’ll have a 360 knowledge of digital marketing & tactics, brand strategy and creative concepts. You’ll need the ability to understand data and challenge our specialists to get the best from them, as well as imagination and an adventurous spirit.
You must be able to work independently, but also with a wide range of specialists within the international team (our HQ is in London with another digital outpost in Milan), who you will consult with and work closely with to develop ideas and implement strategies.
This is a very client facing role so you’ll be confident and comfortable talking to clients, including high level marketing directors and senior leaders client-side, challenging them and presenting your plans with authority.
You’ll be proactive in spending time with our clients and immersing yourself in their world in order to glean an intimate knowledge of their businesses, their challenges, objectives and needs so that you have a clear vision for each of your clients.
This is a very exciting opportunity and has excellent development and growth opportunities, as we are just at the start of our marketing push in the US market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Immersing and researching to fully understand a clients’ objectives (business, brand and marketing)
- Running immersion and consultation workshops with clients
- Working with specialist teams to develop ideas and approaches
- Staying up to date with digital marketing tools and approaches
- Full digital campaign strategy and management – including paid search and paid social campaigns – from conception to implementation to optimisation and reporting
- Being very commercially aware – tuned into financial challenges of clients and able to approach work with realistic ROI goals to deliver tangible results and value for clients
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spot opportunities for growth with clients and work with wider team and CMO to grow accounts and agency revenue
- Progressive and ahead of the curve – an expansive thinker. Always on top of new trends in the digital marketing industry- and bringing learnings back to the team.
- Pulls together reports, working with input from specialists, and present to clients
- Provides marketing consultancy to clients via email, calls, meetings
- Having a finger on the pulse of the hospitality world – the market, trends, the restaurant scene
Required Skills & Experience
- As above, plus:
- Minimum 5+ years marketing experience , ideally with at least 2 year in a senior digital marketing role
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Knowledge across SEO, CRO & UX, E-Commerce & CRM as well as the core advertising platforms. Affiliate experience is a plus.
- Advanced implementation knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager, TikTok, CRM & E commerce, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Agency experience beneficial
- Fluent standard of written and spoken English skills
- Experience working with hospitality clients a benefit
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality to enjoy working with our bubbly and enthusiastic international team
- Laptop provided
- 23 days paid holiday plus Federal holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working – anywhere Mid to East-coast US considered – in order to align at least half-a-day with London GMT working hours
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Other perks such as pension scheme and health insurance dependant on location