We’re looking for a TikTok Specialist to join our Organic Social Team. Reporting into the Head of Social and working alongside our team of Social Media Specialists, you’ll be responsible for owning our clients’ TikTok accounts, including creative ideation, shooting and editing content, building content calendars, and community management. This is an exciting and fast-paced role for someone who has their finger on the pulse and is obsessed with all things TikTok!
You’ll be working on a variety of hospitality clients, from restaurants and bars to luxury hotels and social entertainment brands. So first and foremost, you must LOVE food and drink! There are also some non-hospitality clients you might work on in Education, Retail and Tech, so you must have the ability to understand different audiences, and adapt brand personalities and content accordingly.
This is a client facing role so you’ll be confident and comfortable working with high level marketing directors and brand managers in a knowledgeable and authoritative way. You’ll be proactive in spending time with clients and immersing yourself in their brand to gain intimate knowledge of their business.
- Managing and maintaining TikTok accounts
- Creative ideation of content whilst ensuring to align with clients overarching marketing objectives
- Shooting and editing TikTok content on-site at our clients, both locally & nationwide
- Jumping in on trends where relevant to enhance brand visibility
- Adopting various TOVs in order to build online brand personalities
- Monitoring, reposting and engaging with user generated content
- Proactively engaging with TikTok communities, including monitoring and managing negative comments, complaints, and PR threats, ensuring these are communicated quickly and efficiently to clients.
- Identify influencers, content creators, and brand ambassadors within the community and collaborate with them to amplify reach.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices, and ensuring that you’re always the TikTok expert in the room.
- Reporting on key TikTok metrics with meaningful insights to support growth on accounts.
Required skills & experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in creating content for, and managing, TikTok accounts for hospitality brands
- Excellent working knowledge of CapCut, Sprout Social and Later
- Excellent standard of written English skills, verbal fluency and confidence
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Organised, assertive, and self motivated – with lots of initiative
Beneficial though not essential
- Agency experience
- Experience working with influencers and/or PR agencies
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite
- Hybrid working model when not on shoots at client venues
- Genuinely flexible working hours
- Freedom to move around and work from any TOG in London (check out available locations at theofficegroup.com)
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas to New Year studio shutdown
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free access to gyms across the TOG office estate
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials