We’re looking for a Community Engagement Executive to join our Organic Social Team. Reporting into the Head of Social and working alongside our team of Social Media Specialists, you’ll be responsible for building strong online communities on behalf of our roster of clients on channels including Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. This is an exciting role for someone who has their finger on the pulse and a genuine passion for all things social.
You’ll be working on a variety of hospitality clients globally, from fast-food outlets and Michelin-starred restaurants, to luxury hotels and social entertainment brands. So first and foremost, you must LOVE food and drink! There are also some non-hospitality clients you’ll work on in Education, Retail and Tech, so you must have the ability to understand different sectors and audiences, and adapt different brand personalities and tone of voice accordingly.
This is a client facing role so you’ll be confident and comfortable talking to high level marketing directors and brand managers in a knowledgeable and authoritative way. You’ll be proactive in spending time with clients and immersing yourself in their brand to gain intimate knowledge of their business.
- Managing and maintaining social media accounts, including publishing posts, monitoring engagements, and promptly responding to comments and messages.
- Jumping in on relevant conversations and trending topics to enhance brand visibility.
- Adopting various TOVs when engaging with communities in order to build online brand personalities.
- Monitoring and engaging with user generated content, whilst also ensuring compliance for use across client channels where appropriate.
- Monitoring and managing negative comments, complaints, and PR threats, ensuring that these are communicated quickly and efficiently to clients.
- Identify influencers, content creators, and brand ambassadors within the community and collaborate with them to amplify reach.
- Working with the wider Social team on creative ideation of social-first and trend-led content.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices across channels, and ensuring that you’re always the community expert in the room.
- Reporting on key community metrics with meaningful insights to support growth on accounts.
Required skills & experience
- As above, plus:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Proven B2C experience in organically growing social media accounts
- Excellent standard of written English skills and verbal fluency
- Excellent working knowledge of Meta Business Suite, Sprout Social, and Later platforms
- Confidence talking with high level Marketing and Brand Directors
- Organised, assertive, and self motivated – with lots of initiative
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
Beneficial though not essential
- Agency experience
- Experience working with influencers and/or PR agencies
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite
- Hybrid working model (most of our Social team come in 1-2 times per week)
- Genuinely flexible working hours
- Freedom to move around and work from any TOG in London (check out available locations at theofficegroup.com)
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas to New Year studio shutdown
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free access to gyms across the TOG office estate
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials
- Remote working will be considered