Ignite are looking for a creative and highly skilled Motion Designer, with strong art direction skills, to join our team.
The requirement is predominantly 2d creative although grounding in 3d would be beneficial.
The correct candidate will be able to execute perfectly balanced compositions swiftly and with flawless execution across both long and short form animation/video predominantly for digital advert design for paid social channels.
You’ll be someone who’s looking to make an impact, have big ideas and not be afraid to get stuck in and make rich, moving experiences for our clients.
You thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to execute quickly.
- Ideally coming from a graphic or motion design background you should have an acute attention to detail and a strong design background.
- Create best in class motion for brand identities, campaigns and animation projects.
- Able to flex with ease between 2D motion graphics and 3D animation.
- Ability to create concepts, storyboards, styleframes and animation
- Ability to cut mood films for pitches and internal work when required.
- Work closely and collaborate with the creative and design teams to develop concepts and treatments, and produce storyboards.
- Confidently present ideas and motion back to the wider creative teams as well as external clients and partners.
- Keep up to date with the latest motion and design trends and champion new ways of working within the studio.
- Confidently work across multiple motion projects on different timescales.
- Have responsibility over your own workload, managing your time effectively and delivering to deadline and within budget
- Expert experience using After Effects,
- Strong understanding of plugins and expressions and how to use effectively
- Confident editing skills with Premiere Pro
- Experience in Cinema 4D
- 2d/3d compositing skills
- Proficient in the usual design tools – Photoshop and Illustrator
- Awareness of current trends in both motion and design
- Knowledgeable on the fundamentals of great story-telling and how to apply to both film and motion briefs
- Comfortable expressing your ideas through storyboards and/or treatments
- Strong understanding of the importance of brand systems, tone of voice and guidelines
- A team player who has the ability to flex and adapt their creative approach depending on the projects scale and requirement
- A video production background and interest in campaigns and shoot production
Flexible home working + hours
23 day + holiday
Christmas-New Year period off
Annual bonus dependent on performance