Ignite is looking for a Motion Designer with an understanding and experience of how brands can come to life in motion across social, advertising and all of a brand’s digital touchpoints. We are looking for someone excited by the possibilities of what it means to build brands with motion, exploring how motion can be an integral part of visual identities and digital content to create engagement. Primarily, you will have a passion for how brands can create engagement on social platforms, helping to generate ideas that cut through and stop the scroll, and the ability to bring this to life as highly creative content with immediate visual impact.
You will be working within our design team as our dedicated motion designer, collaborating with the other designers on a wide range of projects and developing creative solutions across social content, advertising campaigns, visual identities and digital experiences.
- Create best in class motion for social content, campaigns and visual identities..
- Create concepts, storyboards, styleframes and animatics
- You’ll be someone who’s looking to make an impact, have big ideas, push our motion output forwards and not be afraid to get stuck in and make rich, moving experiences for our clients.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to execute on ideas rapidly.
- Work closely and collaborate with other teams, feeding into and developing concepts
- Confidently present ideas and motion back to the wider teams as well as external clients and partners
- Keep up to date with the latest motion and design trends and champion new ways of working within the studio
- Confidently work across multiple motion projects on different timescales
- Have responsibility over your own workload, managing your time effectively and delivering to deadline and within budget
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Expert experience using After Effects
- Confident editing skills with Premiere Pro
- Proficient in the usual design tools – Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software
- 2D/3D compositing skills
- Awareness of current trends in both motion and design
- Knowledgeable on the fundamentals of great story-telling and how to apply to motion briefs
- Comfortable expressing your ideas through storyboards and/or treatments
- Strong understanding of the importance of brand systems, tone of voice and guidelines
- A team player who has the ability to flex and adapt their creative approach depending on the projects scale and requirement
- Have a good working knowledge of motion workflow pipeline
- Hybrid working model
- Freedom to move around and work from any TOG in UK https://www.theofficegroup.com/
- Genuinely flexible working hours (9-10am – 5/6pm)
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Day off on your birthday
- Free gym membership
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Regular team socials, from cinema outings to supper clubs and seasonal parties
- Christmas to New Year studio shutdown
Every role at Ignite comes with 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and pension scheme.